Friday, January 12, 2018

Why I don't let things bring me down. I am a christian!!!

Hi everyone, I want to talk to you all about why I don't let the struggles and hardships bring me down. First off I have been through a lot lately. I just found out that I have a genetic antitrypsin deficiency!!! I have yet to tell anyone about how something life changing has happened to me and I may never be able to share it with you all. Two days ago I became a Christian. I have always felt like I needed something more and I finally found it. I was on YouTube and I found an amazing channel about someone who has gone through a lot. I found Christ through them and I learned that this is what I was missing all along. I have never felt more complete. I have never felt more at peace with where I am and what I am. I am still in the hospital and wish I could have posted sooner but low and behold I broke my computer. I found out this week that I have a genetic condition that effects how my lungs work and so I am still in the hospital because of the pneumonia. I just want to say that if me being a Christian is going to effect how you think of me know so be it. This is now a part of who I am. This is me!!!
Best wishes
~Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment