Thursday, April 26, 2018

What I use to clean with an Immunodeficiency

               Hi everyone!!! Today I'm going to share what I clean with to keep down the amount of germs in my home. The Products that I use are not as well know as your normal household cleaners. I use Norwex for my cleaning needs and worries. Norwex is only available through personal consultants. Norwex cuts out all the harmful chemical cleaners that can be found in most household cleaners. I have found that my allergic reactions and sickness has been very cut down since I started using these products. If you guys want me to give you my full list of Norwex Products that I use leave a comment down below.
The items that I use are as follows:
1. The Norwex Microfiber Enviro cloth
2. The Norwex Window cloth
3. The Norwex Enviro towel
4. The Norwex Optic cloth
5. The Norwex Dusting Mitt
6. The Norwex EnviroWand
7. The Norwex Large mop system with the Ergo bend
8. The Norwex Kitchen towel and Kitchen cloth
9. Super jet dishwasher Detergent
10. The Norwex Counter cloth
11. The Norwex Napkins
12. The Norwex Water filtration system
13. The Norwex Enviro sponges
14. The Norwex dishwashing liquid
16. The Norwex Cleaning paste
17. The Norwex oven and grill cleaner
18. The Norwex Spirisponge
19. The Norwex Liquid Laundry detergent
20. The Norwex Stain remover
21. The Norwex Mattress cleaner
22. The Norwex Blue Diamond
23. The Norwex Descaler
24. The Norwex Bathroom scrub mitt
25. The Norwex Sanira Toilet brush system
26. The Norwex Chenille hand towels
27. The Norwex Peppermint foaming hand wash
28. The Norwex Body towels
29. The Norwex Body Pack cloths
30. The Norwex Sportzyme spray

No comments:

Post a Comment