Wednesday, December 13, 2017

All about me and my medical problems

            Hi everyone so I am very new at this but my goal is to post something everyday. We will see how that goes. First off my name is Addie. I have POTS and have an immunodeficiency along with having a Traumatic Brain Injury and Gastroparesis. I will post individual posts that explain each of these a little more in depth but this is how is effects me. I am unable to work due to POTS. my POTS causes me to pass out for a period of time. I am working on getting a service dog who can alert to that but haven't been able to get one yet. My immunodeficiency makes it to where I cannot go out in public without wearing a mask otherwise I get very sick and most of the time end up in the hospital. My gastroparesis makes it to where I can't eat very well. because of this I am tube fed. What this does is one part of my tube vents my stomach and the other one gives me nutrition that I need. Also because of this I throw up and get dehydrated very easily. My Traumatic Brain injury was caused by my POTS. I passed out and this caused me to hit my head very hard on the edge of my fireplace. This caused a hematoma also known as bleeding on the brain. Therefore putting Traumatic brain injury on my list of medical problems.
Best wishes
~Addie

P.S. If you read this tell me what you think. I want to get better at this. feel free to criticize.

No comments:

Post a Comment