Saturday, January 13, 2018

Letting go and letting GOD!

Hi everyone! This blog is about how and why I decide to let go and let God. Why do I decide to let go and let God? I have had so much undue stress lately! I have been struggling with anxiety and when I became a believer I decided to just let go. This is much easier said then done. I can say I'm letting go really easily but when I act on that then it is really hard. I am making a very difficult decision right now regarding my feeding tube. The tube I have right now kinks really easily. My GI doctor is suggesting two feeding tubes. I was so worried about this. Its scary how much a decision like that will change how I function. I decided to take this to God! This didn't solve everything. However it did help me feel less stressed about this decision. How do I let go and let God? When I feel stressed or down even upset I pray to God. When I have a big decision to make I take it to God in Prayer. The most important step in letting go and letting God is prayer. Prayer has been my stronghold for everything. When I need wisdom I pray. When I need help I pray. When I need someone to talk to I pray. When I'm having a difficulty I pray. I pray I pray I pray.
Lets seek and find together.
~Addie  

No comments:

Post a Comment