Friday, January 12, 2018

Seeking and finding God.

Hi everyone. I got permission to share with you about a huge influence in my life that came from a vlogger. On YouTube there is an account called seeking finding heart. Unfortunately the person running the account has had to step back. I found the account while I was searching for different things on YouTube. This women's video that I found was all about her testimony. How she came to know and love God. Now I have never ever been so touched by someone's story. I was in tears. It was amazing. I went to her channel and I found that she has been fighting a battle against fibromyalgia. God was like her strong hold. She was in pain and she was hurting yet you could see in her videos the there was this light that was in her eyes and this faith that she has in God. I finished watching videos on her channel and I got down on my knees and I started praying. I wanted her God in my life. I wanted this never ending never changing God with me, In me. I wanted this loving caring God. I went online and I bought a bible. Then I downloaded a bible on my phone. I spent a long time praying and reading the bible. I finally knew that this was something that I couldn't live another second of another day without. I was crying so hard and I leaned over my hospital bed and I prayed I asked God into my heart and into my life. I have now started my journey healing through God. Letting go and letting God handle my troubles. I never felt more at peace with my medical decisions. With my medical state. I have been having a really hard time trying to be at peace with my body and with what is going on. I am so glad that I finally have that peace. If you don't have that peace and you want to accept God feel free to comment or email me at addierocks7@gmail.com. Please know that I want to share this peace and I want to help you through your difficult times. I want to devote time to you all and help you find your peace.
Lets seek and find together
~Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment